The Summer Training Institute will be offered July 18-28, 2016. If you are interested in attending the CRT Training Institute, please e-mail the following materials to Valerie Lyne at firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the online application form at the link below:
1. A copy of your current curriculum vitae
Your curriculum vitae should include information on:
- Your current title/position at your institution or organization
- Your academic/professional degree(s)
- Your citizenship status (citizen or permanent resident)
- A list of currently funded research grants and the sources of funding
2. A 2- to 3-page personal statement describing
- Your current and planned intervention research projects
- Your previous statistical training and familiarity with statistical packages such as SPSS, SAS, or HLM
- How this workshop is likely to influence your future research
Requirement: The personal statement is limited to 3 single-spaced pages in 12-point font and must be attached as a MS Word document or as a PDF file.
3. Complete the online application form here.
Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified by Friday, May 6, via e-mail. Selected applicants will receive the Summer Training Institute course schedule and information about travel and lodging.