IPR is a community of scholars, researchers, students, and staff members, all of whom are engaged in the pursuit of IPR’s dual mission of top-notch, policy-relevant research and widespread dissemination.
- Faculty, comprised of faculty fellows and faculty associates
- Affiliated scholars and research associates, including visiting scholars and postdoctoral fellows
- Graduate research assistants
- Summer undergraduate research assistants
- Administration and staff, including its director, associate director, and administrative and research staff
View the IPR directory for contact information.